- #1 Working From Home: Vision vs. Reality (Blog Beginnings) - Introductory post: the blogging begins here. In this blog, I hope to share my random thoughts (maybe they'll get organized down the road) about my time(s) at home, in an attempt to possibly help others discover their happiness at home.
- #2 How to make others respect your time at home. Part 1: Cat-Thinking - The power of changing your thoughts about your life and circumstances. Think someone disrespects your life choices? Could it be that YOU don't even respect where you are in life?
- #3 How to make others respect your time at home. Part 2: It is all about me. - A continuation from my last post: The tremendous power in changing your thoughts about where you are in life.
- #4 How to make others respect your time at home. Part 3: Learn to say, “No.” - A continuation from my last post (3 of 3): When you feel others ask too much of you, the problem may be your lack of ability to say, "No."
- When You See Your Life in a Thistle Plant - Apparently I like to compare my life to a thistle plant when I go walking in silence.